THE MABONENG TEAMBUILD & DINING EXPERIENCE
Cost: R 1950.00 per person (Subject to availability and possible change)
Pricing is based on a group size of 30 people (should the group size change the trip will need to be requoted on)
This delicious tour takes place in the hip and trendy Maboneng Precinct located in the heart of Joburg’s CBD. Once a decaying urban wasteland this area has been transformed into one of the most popular districts of Johannesburg to work, eat, sleep and play and has recently been rated by FORBES Magazine as one of the TOP 10 Coolest Suburbs in the World!!
SO come hungry and book your group on this teambuild and culinary experience where you will enjoy a 3 course meal and drinks hosted at 4 unique trendy venues whilst enjoying the vibe that makes Maboneng so unique. The experience starts off with a welcome exotic cocktail served at Xavier Cocktail Bar before the group is divided into competing teams and embark on a walking treasure hunt of this fascinating area. A series of clues lead the teams to find various street art scenes and search for interesting small businesses where they may be required to partake in a fun activity before moving to the next clue. The winning team is the first to arrive at the finish line with their selfie / photographic proof of having accomplished the tasks. Each member of the winning team will win a Maboneng momento prize.
The fun continues with starters, mains and dessert each taking place at different restaurants, all of which will offer a unique experience where you will be able to enjoy Joburg (and Maboneng) hospitality at its finest.
The package includes:
- Return transport from your preferred venue in Johannesburg in an air conditioned luxury coach
- Local expert Maboneng / Gauteng guides and event management to host the group and co-ordinate the logistics at the venues, as well as for the mini treasure hunt, once in Maboneng all the places you visit will be on foot
- A treasure hunt activity taking in some of the unique spots (incorporating artistic street scenes, some historical sites, and various activity tasks at some quirky businesses in the area)
- A reward per person for the winning team in the treasure hunt
- Welcome exotic cocktail drink per person at Xavier Cocktail Bar upon arrival
- Injera style patter starter at James XVI Ethiopian restaurant with authentic Ethiopian coffee experience and 1 drink pp (selected beer, cider, soft drink or glass of wine) included
- Main course at Bertrand Café French Restaurant with 1 drink pp included, whilst being entertained by a live jazz saxophonist
- Dessert at the Living Room rooftop restaurant and bar with 1 drink pp included where you will enjoy spectacular views of the Joburg Skyline
For lunch: Pickup from your offices at 10h00 am
Duration: Approx. 6 hours including transport
To found out more details please send your information through the enquiry form together with your preferred date as well as number of people in your group and your pickup address details.