Kruger Park Safaris
3 Day / 2 Night Packages
With return transport from Johannesburg
Your safari adventure starts in Johannesburg where we will collect you off your flight or from your hotel in Johannesburg and head to Big Game Country and the word renowned Kruger National Park. You will be accommodated in very comfortable en-suite safari tents for 2 nights at the 3 star Nkambeni Safari Camp, which is located within the boundaries of the Kruger.
Dinner and Breakfast is included as well as organised Big 5 game drives in open safari vehicles into the Kruger National Park as well as on the camp’s own traversing areas.
So sit back and relax and book on one of our 2 night 3 day packages and all you have to worry about is taking pictures!
Facilities at Nkambeni, include: A large dining area overlooking the Kruger National Park which offers a la carte as well as buffet meals / A fully licensed bar area / A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family / A large swimming pool and leisure area overlooking a dam where Hippo and other wildlife can be seen / A Large Boma for evening braais, ideal for larger groups / Smaller Boma area for more intimate groups / Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request such as traditional dancers, Marimbas, etc / An African curio shop. Recommended departure time from Johannesburg is by 09h00am.
Based on a group size of 4 people:
ZAR 9 890.00 per person sharing
ZAR 10 990.00 per person single
Based on a group size of 2 people:
ZAR 12 890.00 per person sharing
ZAR 13 990.00 per person single
* Return chauffeur driven transport from Johannesburg to Nkambeni Safari Camp (Kruger)
* 2 Nights safari tented accommodation at the 3 star standard Nkambeni Safari Camp, located within the boundaries of the Kruger National Park
* Dinner and breakfast daily
* 2 x Sunset game drives (day 1 & 2) in an open safari vehicle on the camp’s very own Kruger traversing area
* 1 x Half day (day 2) game drive in an open safari vehicle on the Kruger National Park’s road network (please see conservation fee below to add to the per person cost)
* 1 x Morning (day 3) game drive in an open safari vehicle on the camp’s very own Kruger traversing area (Note this can be replaced with another half day Kruger road network drive, please add on conservation levy if you decide to replace)
* Kruger conservation levy applicable for the half day game drive on the Kruger Park road network (this fee does not apply to the traversing area game drives):
R 440.00 per adult / R 220.00 per child (up to 11yrs)
R 110.00 per adult / R 55.00 per child (up to 11yrs)
* Lunches and drinks
* Items of a personal nature
* Tips and gratuities
* Community upliftment levy of R 45.00 per person per night
Additional nights’ accommodation and safari extension options are available on request. More exclusive fully inclusive luxury game lodge options available on request, similarly lower priced budget backpacker style options can also be arranged. Let us know your budget and requirements and we will be sure to find a safari to match.
Travelling with children? – please advise number of children and ages and we will quote accordingly.
Please send your details through the enquiry form together with the number of people, where your pickup point is in Johannesburg, as well as the number of people and we will get back to you with confirmation detail.