Greetings Soccer Fans
The next SOWETO DERBY sees Orlando Pirates hosting Kaizer Chiefs on
Saturday, 09 Mar 2024, at the FNB Stadium at 15:30.
We have put together an exciting day trip package based on a group of 10 ppl (or more) combining transport from your preferred venue, a visit to Soweto where you will enjoy the pre-match atmosphere in this vibrant township taking in some shebeens as well as a pre-match braai/shisanyama meal at one of THE place to be on Derby Day, and of course it includes excellent stadium tickets to watch what is one of the biggest football derby matches in the World!
See below our day tour package below, please complete and return the booking form you wish to reserve your space.
SOWETO DERBY – DAY TOUR PACKAGE
Cost: ZAR 1990.00 per person
- Transport in an air-conditioned touring vehicle with pick up and drop off at your preferred address in Johannesburg (timings 10h00 pickup drop off approx. 19h00)
- 2 x Soweto Gold beers (or similar) per person on the vehicle
- Services of an expert Sowetan Guide / tour logistics coordinator
- Pre match visit to Soweto with orientation tour of Soweto’s sites (no museums included)
- Visit to +/- 2 local shebeens / taverns in Soweto to absorb the pre-match Derby vibe
- Delicious Shisanyama / Braai / BBQ style lunch at Chaf Pozi Restaurant at the foot of the Orlando Towers in Soweto
- 4 x drinks vouchers per person exchangeable for selected beers, cider or soft drinks to be used at the above venues in Soweto only (additional drinks for your own expense)
- VIP Parking at FNB Stadium for the vehicle for easy access
- Top range stadium match ticket to the Soweto Derby on the 09th of Mar’24 between Pirates and Chiefs (NOTE – YOUR TICKET IN THIS PACKAGE IS A WELL-LOCATED GRANDSTAND TICKET, IT IS NOT A SUITE TICKET)
Please note – The above pricing is based on a private group size of MINIMUM 10 people, should you wish to book a private tour for less than 10 people, please advise the number and we will quote on your specific number.